HubSpot have recently collated some really interesting mobile email marketing stats to help you improve your sales. Many companies still don’t have websites or e-mail campaigns that look good and are easy to read on mobiles. In this post we found the most relevant stats to to highlight the importance of mobile friendly marketing.
Not getting the response expected from your e-mail campaigns? Expecting more leads to convert?
It could just be that you are not using the right format for your campaigns….
Lead generation through campaigns can be very effective, especially with the right message & offer. However, these stats are very convincing evidence that everyone should be sending out mobile responsive e-mails with links to mobile friendly websites and landing pages.
8 stats on how being mobile friendly helps increase sales
- The top reason email receives so little marketing spend is that email measurement is skewed towards non-commercial metrics, such as open and click-through rates. Therefore, these metrics don’t always support a business case for email. (Econsultancy, 2019)
- On average, email attracted only 13% of company marketing spend in the last year, despite being attributed to 19% of sales. (Econsultancy, 2019)
- 73% of companies rank email as an “excellent” marketing channel for ROI. (Econsultancy, 2019)
- 49% of all web traffic was from mobile devices in 2019. (Statista, 2019)
- 60% of email opens are from mobile devices. (Aedestra, 2019)
- Mobile email users totaled 2.2 billion by the end of 2018. (Campaign Monitor, 2018)
- 35% of business professionals check email on a mobile device. (Convince & Convert, 2018)
- Launching a mobile-responsive email design can increase unique mobile clicks by 15%. (MailChimp, 2019)